So, I finally have got around to putting a blog together. On here you will find a mix of painting, sculpting and a bit of my other hobby - photography. Most of my painting is done for Perry miniatures, either for their website or their personal armies. The sculpting is usually for myself, but I do occationally have some time for freelance work.
Updated often, so check back soon!

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Plastic Napoleonic Russians

The new plastic Russians from Perry Miniatures... second box on the painting table now!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic stuff!

    Mind if I ask what paints you're using from the trousers? I always have a tough time finding colors that I'm satisfied with for a warm white shade.

    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    I used GW deneb stone highlighted with a mix of that and white with a final highlight of pure white.

    ReplyDelete